My Reflection


 During the introductory section of the course, my friends and I had to study, comprehend, and establish a definition of Educational Technology. By making a Padlet, an instructional video for a digital storyline that learners might utilize to understand a sports skill notion, I studied and engaged with numerous technology tools. I supplemented this audio by developing a podcast that will not only aid auditory learners but will also serve as a study tool that learners may use at any time, we also created an interactive PowerPoint which had me realize that An interactive PowerPoint presentation allows your audience to examine all of the content in a way that makes sense to them. The audience will thus stay on track and be able to browse the material that they are most interested in. Before moving on to new topics, the audience may readily comprehend this knowledge. These presentations are an excellent method for teachers and students to engage. As the semester continued, I became increasingly fascinated by the numerous ways electronic tools might enhance learning; many of these exercises were completed in pairs. I enjoyed utilizing a concept map to investigate the theoretical framework of educational technology and determine which tools are most suited for various learning theories. My classmates and I were back at it before the well-deserved Easter break, uncovering incredible methods to enhance learning via the use of technology. I found myself designing web-based tools such as WebQuest, Quizlet, and Comic. All of these strategies are beneficial in the teaching-learning process. In terms of the teaching and learning process, I looked at how the framework in the section helps you to choose the correct technology for administering a course, which included how students would engage with a tool? How costly it would be to them, as well as the speed, etc. We worked in couples to further process the assured model lesson plan, which provided valuable insights into how to analyze, evaluate, assess, choose, and use media, as well as how to engage our students in the teaching and learning process. As we were about to get down to the business of teaching our classmates, we had to prepare a thoroughly planned physical education lesson based on the resources we had been exposed to up to this point. Despite the technical difficulties such as the lesson being implemented as an online-based lesson rather than a face-to-face lesson, the Pair teaching went well. We had a few more obstacles to cross before we could relax after a hard semester. These were to make use of our past understanding of the quiz creator tools, including some with which we had little experience. Both I and my group pair member-created and made usage of the Google form and a Kahoot platform with content derived from our previous lesson thought with the assure model lesson plan to see which one is best for evaluating pupils. As I had to answer my classmates' posts thereafter, this was my assessment using technology. With all of these wonderful activities and tech tools explored, I was able to make proper use of them per the ISTE Standards, discovering how to empower learners who were having their first interactions with most of these tools, allowing them to easily navigate their way, and also finding a place where technology serves a purpose for them. With the tools I designed, I was also able to provide students with excellent feedback, allowing me to enhance their practices, which exhibited learning in a variety of ways, allowing the student to become more comfortable with the tools.

Comments